Venture Philanthropy / Catalytic Giving
Accelerators and Innovative Labs
The foundation has sought to encourage innovation and program growth through our support of the accelerators and innovation labs listed below, which advise, incubate, and promote programs in education and youth development.
The goals are to help launch, evaluate, and scale promising education and other related interventions, and to support the development of models for tackling some of the biggest challenges facing us today by thinking creatively, implementing thoughtfully, and creating an evidence base of what works to build the field and deliver results.
- America Achieves
- Arbor Brothers
- The Education Innovation Laboratory at Harvard University (EdLabs)
- Edwin Gould Foundation Accelerator
- Harvard Business School Startup Studio, NY
- Harvard Innovation Lab (i-lab)
- Harvard University’s Strategic Data Project
- Nudge4 Solutions Lab